Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday 13

Play along HERE

13 pictures from the big snow storm .......plus commentary.

K....is a quick learner and soon this was bigger than her!
So big in fact...J and I cold not lift it!

So we gave up.......

Then J destroyed it......before busting his ass

We went for a drive back his families land....and found this! 
Hello georgeous!

Then we had a huge 10 person snowball fight with family

And J is a sore loser......I kicked his butt....He was digging snow out of his ear for an hour!

Visibility got bad.......Rye swears he was going to lose a few fingers......

Yet....he was the one laying around in it!!!!
Then we all decided to take a hike.....straight downwards......Which is exactly where I landed a few times.
We had more snowball fights

We fed the  horses....

A day off....full of playing.....
PERFECT!

8 comments:

Janet said...

What fun!

Calico Crazy said...

Sounds like a grand time, way to make the best of all that cold stuff. ~ Calico Contemplations

soleil said...

Your pictures sure make the snow look fun. :)

Irishcoda said...

Definitely the best way to enjoy snow!

jillconyers said...

Great photos and looks like a fun time had by all :)

As beautiful as it can be and as much as my kids like playing in it I'm ready for it all to melt!

My T13 is snow snow and more snow
http://jillconyers.typepad.com/

JO said...

wow! looks like lots of fun!

Here's my T13.

Americanising Desi said...

seems like u had a lot of fun!

More than just annoyed

Ron Cooper said...

Wow, lotsa snow down there...my son lives in Birmingham area and got some too, I believe.

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/blog/inspire_343432/

Ron