Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Shhhh......I am supposed to be studying..

I am in full midterm mode.  Okay thats a lie.  I am in full procrastination mode.  Really, I don't have that much to do.  I mean story, essay, power point, test, test, exam....and a handfull of other assignments.  I just cant get motivated.  My hearts not in it.  I wrote two damn good essays this week, each about 1000 words and then I think that my brain left the building.  I have the best intentions...really I do.  But its sunny. .....and like 60 degrees.....and I can hear J working outside .......and I should be running.  I get way to destracted by things.  Like watching the PBS movie of Emma this morning at 6 am. Because that is what time J left for work and that is when I wake up and can not go back to sleep.  PERFECT time to study.......wrong.....perfect time to watch a movie on my laptop in bed.  3 hours later, I am still in bed except this time I am exhausted because I got up so early.......  but it is way past time to be studying.  I did manage to get up, do some laundry, wash dishes, sweep the floor(read*procrastination*)......all before I made myself sit down read west. civ and take a test.  Which I made a 100 on.  That is my way though. Stress......Do everything else but study........sit down and finally apply myself.....and find a way to come out on top.  Don't get me wrong, I am not tooting my own horn here.  I just know that when I actually apply myself , I usually do a good job.  Would you like to be let in on my current online distraction????  Okay here it is SHIT MY DAD SAYS  ...You may need a twitter account, not sure.  I realized very quickly that I was a bad tweeter but I still have my account.  Yes, these tweets are funny and I can't wait for each post.....Oh and cake.  Cake is my distraction.  (CAKE!) 

No comments: