Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cubs......

Its not something I talk about often.
Its a little crazy
My obsession
with Baseball yes

but the Cubs

Be still my heart.

and don't stand to close to me because I could possibly be kissing the tv
or
cussing someone out at any moment.....

and guess what

I have tickets
great tickets
Opening Day
Turner Field
Braves .......that I don't really care for....its not why I am going
vs.
Cubs

Don't get me wrong , Braves are number 2.....but there really is no number 2.
Its just unfair
I need to be truthful

Its the Cubs

I love them
and so .....I needed to check out the roster
so here you go.
I hate baseball trades!




60 Mitch Atkins

64 Justin Berg

33 Esmailin Caridad

46 Ryan Dempster .....Okay, really glad dude is back...

66 Rafael Dolis

48 John Gaub

32 Tom Gorzelanny

43 John Grabow

34 Jeff Gray

37 Angel Guzman

30 Ted Lilly ....okay yeah

49 Carlos Marmol Thank goodness.....not sure how you will do as a closer but....
45 Sean Marshall .....ok

62 Marcos Mateo

58 Blake Parker

54 David Patton

76 James Russell

29 Jeff Samardzija

52 Carlos Silva .....I need to do research....you seem very important what wth that salary and all

44 Jeff Stevens 

36 Randy Wells 

38 Carlos Zambrano......Kisses...xoxox....wink(shhh....we will not tell anyone)........

Catchers



72 Welington Castillo

55 Koyie Hill

75 Chris Robinson (Hey look Chris! Did you know you made the Roster?).....sorry you would not get that unless of course you are Chris
18 Geovany Soto ...........Well Thank god

Infielders



28 Jeff Baker

17 Mike Fontenot .....Yeah....good little short dude

6 Micah Hoffpauir

25 Derrek Lee .....You are my heart....I just heart you

15 Kevin Millar

16 Aramis Ramirez.......Never mind. forget Carlos......Call me later, xoxoxo!

2 Ryan Theriot......Now Lou.....Why you got to piss me off and bring this ass of a player back.  I don't like yelling at you.  And you know you get yelled at alot.  Stop dropping the fucking ball and I would not yell so much.  Okay, deal?  You don't make stupid mistakes and I will not yell at you. 

9 Chad Tracy.....Well hello from AZ!  I am so happy you have decided to join us.  We know each other well. Very Well.....I know all about you.  You know that little team in AZ......What was is... Snakes????? Yes, well I studied your work there.  Be good  Or we will have to send you back to the BOB

Outfielders


63 James Adduci

24 Marlon Byrd

21 Tyler Colvin

1 Kosuke Fukudome ....You mean Kosuke Fuck It all UP.   Really, I don't get it.  Why are you here again?  I am sorry, I just can't be nice.

27 Sam Fuld

22 Xavier Nady

12 Alfonso Soriano ...You.....You make me happy

Now boys.....just 1 week and we will be seeing each other.  Be good....finish up out in Mesa.....I mean you did not have me there yelling at you, it was one less game I got kicked out of.  Long story. Don't ask.

kisses
xoxoxox


1 comment:

The Bumbles said...

Oh Bry - that is utterly classic! I had no idea Millar was on the Cubbies now. I wish them well, as I do every year. Unless they are playing the Sox. We went to Wrigley when the Sox visited there in '05 - so much fun. Maybe THIS is their year.