Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day

We celebrated St. Patricks Day early in New Orleans. So here are the pics of my celebrations. BUT ! I did wear my tshirt that said "Rub me for Luck"




Men in Kilts....Yummm
Men in Kilts giving kisses and flowers...Yummeir!(is that a word)

The holy grail of the Irish parade......the cabbage......but what to do with it after you catch it? Of course ...put it on your head.....or throw it back(ducking and running)



I am not sure if I should tell you how I got this sticker......I was asked if I was a faker.....(girls...you know what I am talking about....)  I simply said only when I have to be......That granted me a leprechaun sticker and kiss.  K.
Misti got a tank top.....she had to shake her shamrocks for it. {-)
We were so loaded down....women were getting jealous.....Don't be hatin on our mad "gettin bead skills"
Its ridiculous....but the parade did wonders for the ego.



No comments: