Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day



a little girlfriend of a Logger Humor....

Here is this better?



I love these pictures......very pretty.

I am not the greenest person in the world. I mean a constant conversation in our home is the cutting of thousands of acres of trees.....
Yes....I do cringe most of the time......

What am I doing for Earth Day?
Well still not alot..

I am not driving anywhere....


Sick in bed...though I am up doing a few things...
I have company....
R...
Sore throat, fever, cough.....and Asthma flairing.  I am going to try to get him to the doctor.....but I still feel like ass and have fever.  So its probably not going to happen today.  I have meds and they are maintaining for now....so no comments about how I am a bad mom..

We are chilling in bed watching tv....eating popsicles. 

Kinda nice. 


No comments: