1. Sick of being sick.......feel like I have waisted a week. Now the boy is sick....k is coughing too.
2. Stay out of my business....this is what I would really like to say to the neighbors.....
3. See......here is the story....We live on a hill with J's family members all around. Nosey family members. A certain person who claimed my kid said something to her grandkid....and wanted to know if it came from me. I told her I was sick and would get it taken care of.
*All I said was that the kid could not come to my house with a dead bird(remember country people...country), or bring bb gun or body slam my daughter......*
AND Somehow my kids said that I did not want him at my house.........Okay seriously now the entire family knows and I am the bitch girl J is dating............
I am such a mean mom....I swear. God forbid I don't want dead birds and guns and body slamming going on....
4. sandwiches....its what we have all been eating this week....sorry guys.
5. sweep......I managed to sweep one room today....then I got sick and had to lay back down.
6. So .....I don't get the cartoons today....
7. Soda.....I have drank way to much lately. Diet. but still.
8. Start over.....I guess thats what I will be doing with the Insanity videos after being sick all week.
9. Waiting on UPS.....because amazon is Sending K.....Full House Season 1 and 2. She is addicted. And it only comes on certain times a day.....So we decided to order it for her.
10. Stepped on a fising hook last night. Life with boys. Glad I am up to date on tetnus.
11. I am really stretching here with 13 things starting with S. What can I say my info is limited....I have not moved out of this room much.
12. Sun.....I miss it.
13. Stay tuned, I will get that R post out soon.
I think I will play Thursday Thunks today as well...
My oldest demon (aka Demon #1) is in Oklahoma! The musical this weekend. Yep, my kid is a drama geek. Have you ever been in a play or musical? Were you in the drama club in high school? No drama club...but yes I was in some city productions. Annie when I was younger....It ran for a few weeks. From there I went on to do a few more with the same company. Then I lost my nerve. Not sure why.
You are walking down the road and the cops fly by you and stop at the house just a little ways down the street. It's the way you were going to go... do you take a detour to avoid it or do you just keep walking because, hey - you had the idea first! or do you walk by out of complete curiosity?
I walk by completely out of curiosity. What?
I drop a green crayon from the roof and Kimber drops a yellow one - which one will grow wings and fly before it hits the ground? The red one I drop off the roof. I don't know red is my favorite crayon....not color but favorite crayon.
What is the first section of the grocery store you go to? And I know that sentence doesn't sound right, but I don't care. The back and work my way up. Which is stupid since that is the dairy stuff.
Do you like questions that have a yes or no answer or do you like to actually think for yourself and come up with something original? I like something original.
The wall directly in front of you... whats on it? Two doors....one closet, one bathroom. Also my antique chest with a flat screen tv on it. And the wall is black.....did I mention that our bedroom is black. No I did not do it, like this when I moved in. But you know I kinda like it.
Sea salt? Yes
420. You know what it is. It's a time, it's a day, it's a way of life. Did you celebrate yesterday? Nope....I was sick in bed. But there was a time in my life.........
Can you read a tape measure? yes
The city/town/village that you live in... it's population is.....???? Can not be much.
If a laptop fell out of the sky do you think you could catch it? And if you did, do you think it's Finders Keepers? Yes I would catch it and yes it would be mine
Driving down the highway, driving down the interstate, driving down a dirt road that you are sure goes absolutely nowhere... whats the longest distance you have ever driven in one trip? I have driven from Alabama to Arizona and vice versa more times in this life I can count. Also Alabama to Canada. Not sure which is longer.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Alot.....I suck until the center. No biting. Wait that sounds kinda sick.