Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blog Challenge~ Interview

I asked Ryley and Kendal 20 questions concerning me:

1) What is something that mom always says to you
A: Go brush your teeth(so true, I think I was scared of that answer)

2) What makes mom happy?
A: Us being good

3) What makes mom sad?
A: Daddy being gone

4) How does Mom make you laugh?
A: giving hugs and tickles

5) What was mom like as a child?
A: Kendal said.....Just like her!(True), Ryley said- I was always hurt with a broke arm(You have no idea , son!)

6) How old is your mom?
A: Kendal said 5, Ryley said 38(thanks Rye)

7) How tall is your mom?
A: Kendal said Big, Ryley said Can I measure you please?

8) What is her favorite thing to do?
A: Go to the Beach!(they got me pegged)

9) What does your mom do when you're not around?
A: Go out and see friends

10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A: Ryley- Rock and Roll singer(Yeah, BABY!), Ryley said my signature song would be "We will Rock you"

11) What is your mom really good at?
A: Ryley-running and being yourself

12) What is your mom not very good at?
A: building houses(I wonder why they think that?)

13) What does your mom do for her job?
A: Scrapbook(I wish!)

14) What is your mom's favorite food?
A: Ryley-Vegetables, Kendal- Salad(hmmm, acording to them i am healthy!)

15) What makes you proud of your mom?
A: Because you are a runner

16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A: Kendal-Little Mermaid, Ryley-Little bo peep(Smartie)

17) What do you and your mom do together?
A: Go out to eat and the movies

18) How are you and your mom the same?
A: Ryley-we both like to exercise, Kendal- our hair

19) How are you and your mom different?
A: Ryley- she is taller than me, Kendal-Nope she is taller than me

20) How do you know your mom loves you?
A: Ryley-She likes to hug on us, and because you read books to us-well sometimes


So I feel pretty good about these answers and they had fun talking! Kendal was just being silly and Ryley was thinking really hard on his answers. He can read now so , you know I could not change his answers!! Now to get started on that Rock and Roll Singer(Maybe I should put that in my 30 things before I turn 30!) Haha!! Oh and Ryley , that is 28 , not 38.

No comments: