Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

There is a time and a place for the Pelvic Thrust


Like..........When you are going to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show and everyone is dressed up and ready to step into the "time warp again....." You with me? Seriously.....just saying the lyrics gets me going. BUT!!! Do you know when it is not appropriate? When the 60 something guy at the auto glass repair shop does it. I am just going to lay it out there. I don't think that this is a good time for the pelvic thrust. Picture this. I walk in the the Auto Glass Place on Friday. I have just left the gym, so I am wearing gym shorts, sweatshirt, hair in ponytail, no makeup.......you get the idea. I am just wanting to leave my keys to get my glass fixed , hop in the car with Jess , and go eat some breakfast.... Nope...NOt going to happen. Pelvic Thrust guy looks at me and asks if I have a ride, because it is going to take a couple hours. And I quote " Do you have a ride? Because if you don't , I will take you any where you want to go" [Insert Pelvic Thrust and "Whoo WHoo" Here] ...........Excuse me? WTF? I am speechless. Not really ,but I have no words for this guy. In the words of Ricky Bobby......"Did that just happen?, That just blew my mind!" Exactly. I walk out.....Speechless and get in the car with Jess. I think at this point I am many shades of red. Lets just go eat. So as I relay the "incedent" to my girlfriends over Cracker Barrell, I am told by them that these things only seem to happen to me. You know... I wish they didn't. What is with the older guys!Do they just get passed a certain age and the mouth filter goes out? I mean the old guy at the gym said he wanted to married to me for like 30 minutes! Who says this stuff! I swear I am wearing a shroud(sp?) next time I go out. But I am laughing at it. Because.........I like them older but not that old!!!!!!!!! sheesh!


"It's just a jump to the left

And then a step to the right

With your hands on your hips

You bring your knees in tight

But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane,

Let's do the Time Warp again!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Maybe this guy thinks he's Joey Buttafuco or something. Unreal! You always hear about weird stuff like this happening to other people, but never believe it really happens until it happens to you.

Anonymous said...

Ew..

That's all.