Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Manic Monday -Yes I know its Tuesday



Manic Monday Questions! Yes, its 5.5 hours past Monday, but I did not get on the computer much yesterday. By the time I got home from classes it was after 7. I glanced around the kitchen(the family had already ate), saw nothing of interest, and promptly took myself to the bed, with mini-me in tote, curled under the covers, and watched the end of Pride and Prejudice. As the credits rolled so did my eyeballs back into my head. Exhausted.

Describe to me your favorite lounging clothes. Fish pants and tank top

If you promised to never lie again in your lifetime, in what area would it be hardest to uphold the promise? You know, I am not very good at the lying thing. Contrary to popular belief! I really suck at it! Not sure it would be very hard for me to promise not to do it again.

Give a one word answer to the question "why is life worth living". People


Okay , all that is done. Love all the little blog challenges out there. Keeps my head thinking. Not that I have any trouble in that department. I have been wide awake since 4. Maybe I went to bed to early, maybe I just have a lot on my mind. I am sitting here in my fish pants drinking a steaming cup of percolated coffee, thinking about all the changes that have occured over the last couple years and the ones that are coming. Changes they are coming. Big changes, small changes, but changes none the less. Restless! I have thought about the recital alot too. How can I make it go smoother for my students. I have dreamed in 5,6,7,8 ! Extra class time is a must. Going to be putting that in to the next few weeks. Competititon stuff is in my head, and dance camps, and frontline camps.......... New York trip is coming fast and could not be at a worse time. Oh well , timing is not everything. You can not wait for "perfect times" . Today will bring so much clarity to alot of things in my life. So I am looking forward to this day and what it will bring. I will need that run this morning to clear the air. I am so anxious for my runs now. They are coming fewer and fewer. My fault mostly because I let life get in the way, only to beat myself up over it later. Big race is on the horizon though. 3rd year for me, and guess what, I want a better score. I can see every leg of that race and I can taste it. Glad to be in good company this year. We will have a blast.

Before I go. A laugh.


The only way to eat mac and cheese!







I love my kids, they keep me rolling. This one, is hilarious. She sees things very black and white. She wants it the way she wants it, and that IS the only way. I see her logic. We are very much alike.

No comments: