Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Header by samulli

Its my season! I can not get enough of it. I need hot temps!

Thirteen things I love about Summer!

1. No school! (which includes : no alarm clocks, no homework, no schedule)
2. Shorts and tank tops
3. Trips to the beach
4. being tan
5. flip flops or bare feet
6. Swimming
7. sleeping in and staying up late
8. longer days
9. grilling out
10. fireworks on the 4th
11. my birthday!
12. Watermelon, strawberries, and blueberries
13. Summer rain showers



Lets see there is also.......Fishing, 4 wheeling, road tripping, all those veggies from the garden, running through sprinklers, slip and slides, sunsets, blowing bubbles and drawing pictures on the sidewalk, mowing the yard......

I could go on forever! I am so glad you are here Summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I love summer too!

Americanising Desi said...

summer i hate :(

Happy TT

did two

http://whenhekissesher.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/thursday-13-flicks-that-click/

and

http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/thursday-13-sides-of-me.html