Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Laurell K. Hamilton

How did I not know?  How did I miss it?



What?  Anita, Jean-Claude, Nathaniel..........all of you!  I have missed you and now you come back to me in 2 days.  Sweet Goodness.  I have not had a dose of Vampires, Shapeshifters, Sex, and Mystery in awhile!  YES!  Its going to be a good week.  I heart you........
WARNING: The Anita Blake series is not for children or the Adult faint of heart.  Its gorey, sexually explicit, and just plain weird.  It is a series that has been continuing since the early 90's (I believe) and with each year it get a little crazier.   This is book 18 and be still my heart book 19 is coming in June.....Laurell you rock!!!


also........Sookie, Sookie, Sookie........May 4th is a long to wait but you are worth it!
 In case you have been living under a rock and not caught on to the Trueblood series....People get to know!

No comments: