Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Eggs.....Easter eggs

Its not the same anymore.  I used to like it.  The kids used to like it.  Now they are just mildly amused and then out the door.  I boiled the eggs.  I never can remember if you add the eggs to boiling water or put the eggs in the cold water then bring to boil. Anyone?  I set up all the bowls of dye, and got out all the tubes of tye dye.  They sat down, I took a few pictures, then the excitement wore off and they were out the door.  This made me a little sad.  I remember when we would sit around and talk and dye eggs.......this year it seemed like a race.  Well not necessarily K.K.  she liked taking her time.  Here is our results......

K. is very precise with her colors

this tye dye thing....is a mess.  The kids were complaining that they had to go to school today with dyed hands.  Well I got to go to the grocery store today with dyed hands.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't done eggs in years- like not since I was little ... maybe I should do them this year with my kids?? Too bad Grandma isn't close by!

Lilly said...

Nice blog thanks for postinng