Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weekend Fun


We had a busy weekend....
So here is pictures
Plus commentary

My girl.....sitting like a frog.  She gets that from me.  In fact......there is no picture but I was sitting like that  beside J fishing and he started laughing......I said "What?"  He said...."You remember those budweiser commercials with the frogs?" Okay...Yeah......"Well thats what you remind me of when you sit like that".....Thanks.  What?

Things were quiet in the beginning

2 Frogs

Then J caught a fish......

Rye had no luck

Hou got 3.......and do you see the fish pressed up against his shirt........later he would swear to me the shirt was clean and he could wear it to the bday dinner.  uh?

The fish........This is the point at which R.....tender heart begins getting upset and why were we not throwing them back......He had tears later......but not that anyone but mama saw. 
It was a relaxing day

Then we had a big family get together at J's grandpa's house to celebrate H's 11th bday.......

I made J put candles on it.  He said that they do not do candles.....I said "why?" J said "because they slobber on the cake when they blow them out." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

So then we sat around and took pictures

and watched the boys play hoops

and Kendal ate her lollipop

Then Cried because she had no one to play with!

So we made her laugh by taking pictures of her tooey feet.....Black toes from the trampoline

Took more pictures.....because he hates it!

Shot my 22.....but then J got out the 45 ......and I did better with that.....Watch out Lara Croft

What I really like is how you see that my son is holding a soccer ball.....Use what works.
Then J decided to teach the boys the granny toss..........but he missed.  So we played HORSE or DOG.......

and I lost but.....I can at least laugh about it. 

Good Weekend. 














1 comment:

Dee said...

Thanks for cruising through my blog. I came to yours....and LOVE it! "Robbins"???! For real? My maiden name was Robbins.