Pages

Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

1. Why are you making me so crazy this week school.......Why so many assignments do at once and life is so hectic?


2. I want you to take those suicides Jillian Michaels and shove them.....Kidding I will be back for more torture today. 

3.  Just a few more cups of coffee.....then it will be on my terms. I am not sure that one made sense....of course its the lack of caffeine in the first place. 

4.  Interupt me today and see what happens, there is so much to do its not funny!  Especially if I am going to enjoy my weekend.

5. I could use a cruise.

6. just one more week and then its spring break. While I will not see my kids for 10 days, I am going to relax and enjoy and hopefully put my toes in the water ass in the sand........a cold beer in my hand.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crawfish with Ky and kid empty house, tomorrow my plans include baseball tryouts and then Ky and I taking the kids to see Alice in Wonderland and eat SUSHI and Sunday, I want to relax with no agenda and hope that J is not working!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Mariposa's Friday Fill-ins