Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

Never have I ever......

I was out there blog surfing and found this at Faith~Hope~Love
I just love lists like this.....not sure why. So here I go.....RED is Yes I have done it.......Black No I have not! Blue......comentary


started a blog- well yes, thats where you are now. 

Slept under the stars -Yes.....but I am sure a tent was involved....though I can remember a few teenage nights spent in the desert .....in a car.

Played in a band- Middle school band...yeah.

Visited Hawaii-

Watched a meteor shower- Yes

Given more than you can afford to charity-

Been to Disneyland -Yes.....R was almost 6 and K was almost 3.  We had a great time and went to California Adventure too.


Climbed a mountain - Yes....many

Held a Praying Mantis -not held, but observed closely....I don't hold bugs.


Sang a solo -Yes.....I am sorry for the listeners....as a teen I did many.

Bungee jumped -does reverse count?

Visited Paris

Watched a thunder and lightning storm- Yes. Love to!

Taught yourself an art from scratch- Yes- a few

Adopted a child-

Had food poisoning -Oh god yes....oy!

Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty - I have just floated around it....It was beautiful though!

Grown your own vegetables -Yes!!!Love zucchini

Seen the Mona Lisa in France

Slept on an overnight train -No, but I have traveled by several

Had a pillow fight- yes

Hitch Hiked- no

Taken a sick day when you’re not ill- Yes

Built a snow fort

Held a lamb

Run a Marathon - not yet!!!!

Ridden in a gondola in Venice

Seen a total eclipse- Absolutely.....amazing


Watched a sunrise or sunset- One of my favorite things.

Hit a home run- I honestly dont remember.

Been on a cruise -this summer I sure am

Seen Niagara Falls in person-

Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - What are we talking here.....I have seen the areas my grandparents and great grandparents were born.....and I have been to England....but not sure where any of them were born.....I mean this is a complicated question.

Seen an Amish community

Taught yourself a new language- Well Spanish....but not very well.....and Italian.....not well , just enough to get around.....and I would love to learn Latin!

Had enough money to be truly satisfied-

Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person

Gone rock climbing -yes....not repelling but rock climbing...

Seen Michelangelo’s David

Sung karaoke -Unfortunately yes...

Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt

Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant

Visited Africa

Walked on a beach by moonlight yes....definetly many times.

Been transported in an ambulance

Had your portrait painted

Gone deep sea fishing

Seen the Sistine Chapel in person - Oh yeah.....How amazing....but then my neck began to hurt!  Can you imaginge how Michaelangelo must have felt?

Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris

Gone scuba diving or snorkeling

Kissed in the rain - Heck yeah....J and I had one of those Notebook kisses in the rain....up against the truck.....in the pouring rain.....wow...sorry got carried away...I think that is when I fell in love!

Played in the mud -what kid hasnt!


Gone to a drive-in theater-Yes....like 2 times....once in AZ , once in Alabama.

Been in a movie

Visited the Great Wall of China

Started a business- yes....I guess if you consider Creative Memories


Taken a martial arts class -Yes!

Visited Russia

Served at a soup kitchen

Sold Girl Scout Cookies

Gone whale watching

Got flowers for no reason-Sure

Donated blood, platelets or plasma -you know I have tried and every time....I am anemic!

Gone sky diving

Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

Bounced a check - Yup

Flown in a helicopter

Saved a favorite childhood toy-many

Visited the Lincoln Memorial

Eaten caviar -sure

Pieced a quilt -You know I have started to, then realized I hated doing it!

Stood in Times Square -Absolutely...and loved it!

Toured the Everglades-

Been fired from a job -Yes, for having my tongue pierced....which I still have 12 years later...Thank you very much. 


Seen the Changing of the Guards in London -Yes.....Very cool....got my picture too!


Broken a bone -my left are 3 times in a 1.5 years......yes you read that right


Been a passenger on a motorcycle-Yes


Seen the Grand Canyon in person -Many times.....breathtaking

Published a book-

Visited the Vatican - Yes...I have sat there and waited on the Pope to come out of his little room and bless me......Are we not all just waiting on the Pope?


Bought a brand new car - Yes.

Walked in Jerusalem

Had your picture in the newspaper Ugh...yes

Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve - Probably...

Visited the White House

Killed and prepared an animal for eating -well kinda.....but maybe I was just a witness to it. Did not actually do it myself.

Had chickenpox- yes


Saved someone’s life - Yes, when I was a lifeguard.

Sat on a jury

Met someone famous- a few....nobody major major


Joined a book club-yes


Got a tattoo - I have 4


Had a baby -twice!


Seen the Alamo in person - Oh yeah....and stayed in the Minger hotel overlooking the Alamo courtyard....awesome

Swam in the Great Salt Lake

Been involved in a law suit-

Owned a cell phone-Yes many


Been stung by a bee-Yes and I am alergic....In fact been hospitalized for it!


Well Not to bad....I see quite a bit of red there....More now than the last time I did this list. 

No comments: