Hello and Happy Friday
Its Friday Follow today
Check it out here
brought to you by:
and the letter H
because thats the day we are on in the
And I am to lazy to make a seperate post for the H
So I just work it in to whatever I am doing that day
and today is Friday fill-in....plus a little random rant
1. In 1992, I was 13, in the 7th grade, 5ft 9, blond curly(unruly ) hair, wearing glasses, and had a retainer............I was HOT.
2. I heart laughter and smiles from my kids.
3. Do what you Have to, with what you Have, where you Have it.
4. Hawaii is where I'd like to be. (not really, I just was looking for a H place.....really any Hot Beach would do)
5. The trees and flowers are telling me hold off on washing the car......Im not done yet with all this hellacious pollen.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully catching up on some assignments, tomorrow my plans include a hot and endless day of opening day of little league baseball. Hoo rah! and Sunday, I want to work in the yard because HOLY COW does it need it!
Okay, so there is my stuff for Friday.....Here is some other things Happening.....
Help Me......my laptop is driving me crazy. It runs horribly slow and I dont know how because I have done everything to check it. I have defragged, I have shut down startup programs, deleted programs, I am running antivirus, etc. etc. Still ....tick tock I wait for this -only 4 month old- computer to load a page. Grrrr.
Yesterday.....and wives I am sure you will find this Humorous.......J comes home early.....cause it rained. Yeah....thats great. Except he bought a grill. A big new shiny grill. Like he has been talking about for months. You are asking yourself whats the problem right? Well thats what I was getting him for his birthday next week!!!!! I immediately got pissed off and did not talk to him for a half and hour. I am sure he was racking his brain as to why I was pissed off. I don't really care.......and yes I know he had no way of knowing...but....but.....damnit! What the heck am I going to buy him now? He is already horrible to buy for as it is. Hmmmm.......any suggestions?