I love Thursday 13......if I am feeling random.
And todays letter is G on the A to Z challenge...
so here you go....13 Random things beginning with G.
1. Gross Girl stuff....... Today my daughter said....as I was getting her into the shower.......my ear hurts.
I check out the child's ear......gross , gross, grosss.......The back of her earring has grown into the skin in a big bloody Gross infection. How did this happen? We just changed those earrings Friday, and her ears have been peirced for over 3 years. I had to pull the poor baby's ear out of the skin while she was crying. We are not going to have earrings in for a while.
2. Good Coffee.....thats what I would like to be drinking. Not what J bought. God love him.
3. Gain....don't you love the smell.....you have to if you live in this house....with all this laundry
4. Gallons of rain.....its what we are getting at the moment.....looks like J is off work.....could be fun
5. Great! We have no electricity.....GAH!........actually its back now. But I woke up to a flashlight in the face from the boys....."Mom, we have no electricity" ,
Me: " ok"....goes back to sleep
kids: " how can we take a shower"
Me: " quickly so you all have hot water"
6. Good Grief! I hop out of bed this morning and realize MY WINDOWS ARE DOWN......NO......(small line of curses here)
7. Goody! Maybe this means we will not have baseball practice.......Don't judge me! I am sick of all the running....Its just not organized.
8. Guy Harvey shirts.....why? Why is everyone into these?
9. I bought a new Gray dress at the beach....I like it....even though I am not a dress person. J likes it because it make my boobs hang out.
10. Speaking of boobs.....I am going to be in a size G soon. This is crazy......They were always big, then I had kids and they deflated....now 6 years after K.......they are Ginormous! (thats my word...though not sure how you spell it)
11. Speaking of the letter G......I want a Greyhound. And I want one bad. I have entertained thoughts of this for many years. Many years. My life has always been........on the move and just never felt like it was the right time. Well I also don't believe the "right" time will ever come. So I am back to my old ways again....stalking Greyhound rescue sights. J is interested and says that we should go and check it out.....but he is still very interested in the Mastiff puppies being born this month. Okay...I like Mastiff......but I don't think I could live through it destroying our home and eating us out of the kitchen.
12. Gravy and buscuits, tomatoe gravy, grits, grease, ............I don't think I will ever become accustomed to this way of eating...... sushi? did someone say sushi?
13.Gulf Shores......I love it. I can not wait to go back....I guess we are in a few weeks....for something called a Mullet Toss......Uh....sounds so redneck to me. Here are some pics of us in GS.
I look really pissed off here.....I really wasnt.
I got J on the beach....the first time we went to the beach he said to me " I can't believe you actually go on the beach while you are in GS" What? are you absolutely crazy......J...thats weird.
Hell yes I go to the beach...and sit my ass in the sand and water for hours.....You are off your rocker!
so this time he came with me.......because he said he regretted that he did not go out with me last time......he did not realize how much it meant to me.
Of course he wanted to go in before the sun had set all the way......
We are still working on this guy....sheesh!
Great Gatsby.....I did it......told you 13 random G things....I did cheat a little. Get over it.
Here are the Thunks.....No I did not even try to work in the letter G
1. Why do they ask you to get on the plane? Shouldn't you get in it? When was your last flight? Lets see last flight...ATL to Newark NJ.....for the band trip to NYC back last May.
2. Why do they call two planes getting too close a near miss? Shouldn't it be a near hit? Have you ever been on a plane that was in trouble? No....thank goodness and I have flown quite a bit.
3. If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands with soap? What have you done when your child sweared? Laughed? Okay....I am of the thinking that if you make a big deal out of something then they are going to realize it gives them recognition for it. So most of the time I ignore......and give myself the slap on the wrist ...because its my fault if they cuss.
4. How about a restaurant for anorexics? What would you call it? The Empty Plate? When was the last time you went out to a fancy restaurant? Fancy restaurant........I am thinking.......Nope we don't have that one here. Does Lulu's count in Gulf Shores.
5. Where do forest rangers go to 'get away from it all'? What to you do to get away from it all? The beach....Hands down. I want the beach....No mountains for me.
6. Why do people who know the least know it the loudest? What do you do to get a know-it-all to shut up? Usually I say......" I know, I know, You know everything........."
7. If a man speaks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him, is he still wrong? Men: does your woman (or most recent) think that you are always wrong? Women: Do you believe that men are always wrong?
No I believe that men think they are always right.......there is not other option. I just roll my eyes because I know that I am right.
8. If a turtle loses his shell, is it naked or homeless? Tell us about a time when you were caught naked.
Well there was this one time I was innertubing on the lake with my dad and uncle.....in a two piece. Well lets just say they had to throw me some shorts. I Died!
9. Would a fly that loses it wings be called a walk? How badly do flies annoy you? Hate them....Hate them!
10. Why do they report power outages on TV? When was the last time that you went without power? Well this freaking morning....for about 30 minutes
11. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat? Have you ever been or considered to be a vegetarian? I tried it once....then I realized I liked bloody steak to much.
12. If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent? Tell us about a time when either you were arrested or came close.
I have been arrested before....but like my records(because I was a minor).......my leaps are sealed.
13. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food? Have you ever owned a cat? Yes....Hate a cat.....I can not deal with the hair.