1. Summer has officially started.
So far I know these things
- its hot, really hot already
- Laundry has doubled....not tripled
- dishes have doubled
- the house is a mess
- I am already breaking up fist fights
- K is already whining because there is no one to play with
- I need a nap
2. The pools have been nice. There are a couple around at different friends and neighbors and its been great being at them.
3. Baseball season is almost over and I am so freaking happy.
4. I think Miley is enjoying everyone being around!
5. I would really like to go fishing some more, we went last weekend but no bites
except for this one of J's
6. I already have my mind reeling about anti boredom strategies.......any suggestions?
and how do they get bored so fast?
7. We are starting a book reading program this summer. There is a bout 7 kids doing it and tommorrow is the kick off. I am making ocean cupcakes. Stick around I will show pics.....well depending if mine turn out as good as the picture.
8. Bikes were the best investment so far for kids......well except Kendal. The boys take off with all the other neighborhood kids and they have pretty much been gone everyday. I remember doing that as a kid too!
9. I really hate that bathing suit season is here and I am so not prepared. Ugh.
10. This week I feel somewhat productive. I cleaned out the shed and my closet....so I managed to take about 6 bags and boxes to the Salvation Army, but they would not take toys and stuff so not sure what to do with all that.
11. I attempted to make jello squares. FAIL. I think you are supposed to grease the ice cube tray. They ended up using straws........
I am thinking I should have made myself a set....only with Rum.
12. I am looking forward to a long relaxing weekend. No kids ....they are all at the other parents houses, and it will just be J and I. We are going to a party Sat. night but other than that no plans. I would like to find some sun....and some water......and some alcohol.
13. I wish I could nap like this....
Welcome to May 27th Thursday Thunks
1. Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself? Why did I not get more laundry finished?
2. Where's your picket fence? I am still looking but hope I have found it
3. With a big smile on your face, you do what? watch the finale of American Idol.....I love Joe Cocker
4. If I was to walk up to you, you'd do what? Well since I do not know you, I would probably smile and keep walking
5. The list goes on and on. What list? The list man...you know the list of life things to do......the list!
6. Does every rose have a thorn or does every thorn have a rose? Every rose has a thorn, just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song...
7. Talk dirty to me. What kind of mop/vacuum/dust thingymabob do you use? I am a swiffer girl
8. Your Mamma don't dance for sure, but she also does not have alot to say to me and that suits me just fine and your Daddy don't rock n roll.......he kinda tumbles in the tumbleweeds
9. Ever had a suitcase packed by your feet, and if so where were you going? The beach.....I hope my feet packed flops and a suit!
10. Have you ever ridden in a limousine? No limo rides.....evah
11. I went to bed too soon and got up to early.......I can never sleep for many hours in a row
12. "And this last mile I travel with you ", to where? Always to the beach, forever sand , sun, and surf..