1. VBS started out being a nice little 3 hour break this week.......Now it is interrupting my sleeping in, causing me more laundry with clothes and towels. First Water day, now its Mud day! So glad I only have 2 days left in this week. No in all seriousness its good for them. They need some Jesus. Little devils! Rye even came in this morning(before my coffee) and asked if I knew a bible verse. I looked at him kinda blurry eyed and said No. What? I am Catholic by proxy.......what are you talking about.
by proxy definition: The ability to do or be something without actually physically doing it.
2. I cleaned house all week, but you can't tell. Nope not a bit.
3. I have taken to drinking one of these every night.
Its a little sanity in a cup. Fresca, Rum, and Peaches.
4. Why is it when 1 lightbulb in the house blows.....they all start blowing. Weird.
5. I never got to my squash casserole or zucchini bread yesterday.....guess thats what I am doing today.
6. Its only 4 days until Trueblood Season 3 starts........J and I are absolutely beside ourselves.
Got these off of FB. They are Fabulous right?
7. You all know which VILF right? Thats Vamp I'd like to F***(Flirt with sillies.. eh hem)
ERIC .....and you would too if you read the books. All 10 of them.
See what I mean?
Then when you think he can not get better looking......
He cuts his hair. Sheesh. I love you.
Okay. Enought about the Vamps in my life.
Where was I?
8. My kids totally bought in to the OFF Day yesterday. Sorta. Then they got bored. Before they got bored though, I caught them all playing together.
Scooby Doo Monopoly
That was pretty Awesome. I think they made it about 45 minutes before any fights broke out.
9. Supposedly I am going to start packing today because J is signing papers today, he thinks this move will be a breeze. I think he has never moved before. His way of moving would be to just go , leave everything behind, buy new. I think he is ridiculous.
10. I guess we will be doing it all this weekend....but by golly.....I am going to the boat races. Truth is I have become such a minimalist that the move will not be bad...but still going to be work.
11. I have the best greyhound in the world. She is so lazy. Lying on the porch with me now. She will not take a step off the porch unless I do....and even then she does not leave my side. I can't even get her to run. We took her out into the pasture the other day. Unleashed her. She just layed down in the grass and rolled around. She ran out just a little to explore, came right back and layed back down. I think I know why she was not a successful racer.
12. I made sweet tea yesterday. *crickets* I know and it did not turn out that bad according to the taste testers. Not me, I rarely care for the stuff.
13. Watched the CMA's last night, which I never do. It was really cheesy which reminds me why I don't watch awards show but I did enjoy the performances.
Driver's Ed. Demon #1 is taking it right now. Did you pass your driver's test the first time you took it? Yep, I sure did.
You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night... it's peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand? Fresca and Rum with floating peaches.
How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited too. Well I have been to one Wedding party already. Apparently I am going to a Wedding this weekend. Gag me. I HATE Weddings! Hopefully no more if I can help it.
Someone once said that the grass isn't greener on the other side... are you jealous of your neighbor's lawn? Not so much. Maybe if mine was mowed though.
Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding... does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot? He hops around.....cussing
I'm gonna take you fishing... are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you? Yes, why yes I am . I dont want to touch worms and or take hooks out of fish mouths.
From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn't anyone answer "a boat"? I would and a compass.........assuming of course that would help.
Hamburger buns - sesame seeds or not? Not.....I don't really care so much about the buns
From Demon #1: Whats your favorite flavor of water? Hmmmm....are we talking like the packets you put in water like Crystal Light......If yes, then Grape is the bomb! The bomb people.
Eclipse is coming out this month... are you going to see it? Hell to the YEAH!!! In fact J made my day when he said hey why don't you get online and make sure we get tickets to opening night. What?? Hold the phone......J and I have never been to a movie together!!!!! Did you read that? Never!