Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

In the zone

Totally in the zone with this move.....thats why so MIA.  We are all in the house, its just cleaning, unpacking, and organizing now. 

Big downside to this house...............Roosters.  Damn roosters.  People next door have fighting roosters, I don't know how many....could be hundreds.  They never shut up.  I have been up since the first cock-a-doodle-doo at 5am.  Oh lord.  The other neighbor said it was almost a selling point for them and I see why.  He did say that after a month, you never notice them anymore.  Here is hoping. 


Oh my country living.........


Back to the clothes.  Who has all these?  And where did they fit in the old house?  No clue





1 comment:

The Bumbles said...

Oh that sucks! A friend gave my hubby a rooster for his birthday a few years ago - long story. And no - we don't live in the country - we live in the suburbs. Do you know how hard it is to find a no-kill home for a rooster? Our neighbors said they thought it was funny - but they privately did a happy dance I'm sure when we gave him away ;0)